General terms and conditions
By using this web site, the user tacitly agrees to the conditions of use. If the user does NOT agree, the visitor is requested to leave the web site and NOT to use the services offered. Quebles.com shall be entitled to change these conditions of use at any time. Therefore, visitors are advised to consult the latest version of the conditions of use from time to time.
1. Use limited to private purposes
This web site is intended for personal (private), non-commercial purposes. Users are not authorized to make commercial use of any information whatsoever obtained from this web site in any manner or in any form.
It is also prohibited to save this information electronically (unless a save option is expressly provided in the form of a "Save" functionality) or to use it for unlawful purposes.
Where specific conditions are presented for specific services they become an integral part of the general conditions of use.
Access to the web site is unrestricted. For the use of specific services to which special conditions apply, visitors must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Services offered by Quebles.com
Quebles.com is an internet site which offers products based on personalising communication. Some of these services are free and may be consulted by visitors without charge; for other services/products payment of a fee is requested. Fees may be paid via GSM, online banking, credit card, bank transfer, telephone (0909 number).
Visitors may obtain the details of their transaction history by writing to support@Quebles.com
To make use of the services and products, visitors are requested to register.
When registering, the visitor chooses a password. It is in the visitor's own interest to keep this password confidential. He is the only person responsible for every use of this password.
A visitor may change his password at any time. Visitors may register again at any time.
Visitors may cancel or stop their registration at any time.
The registration applies to the use of the web site by the person registering. A registration is personal. He cannot transfer this right to other persons
Quebles.com devotes great care to the creation of this web site; the information provided on this web site comes from reliable sources.
Nevertheless, Quebles.com and its content suppliers cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for any use whatsoever. All information is provided "as is" without guarantees of any kind whatsoever.
- Users are cautioned that the information provided may be changed from time to time without prior notice.
- Quebles.com and its content providers shall in no event be held liable for any direct, indirect or incidental damage or any other damage whatsoever which is alleged to be caused by, arise from or relate to the use of or the inability to use the Quebles.com web site.
- Quebles.com and its content providers shall not be held liable for any malfunctions, errors or interruptions in the electronic publication of Quebles.com and related information services
Quebles.com reserves the right to terminate the registration immediately and to deny the visitor any further access to the web site if the visitor
- has provided incorrect details when registering
- interferes with the activities of other visitors on Quebles.com
- has violated the General terms and conditions of Quebles.com
Quebles.com may also terminate any registration if the visitor has been inactive for 90 consecutive calendar days.
Quebles.com reserves the right at any time to change, suspend or terminate the services and products without prior notice to visitors.
5. Final provision
Any dispute with respect to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands and the courts of The Hague shall have exclusive jurisdiction.